Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Getting Started!!!















Hello everyone,
This is my first blog, obviously, and I'm pretty excited to start. I am a photographer studying at Brooks Institute. I feel extremely lucky being surrounded with so many talented people everyday. Currently I am finishing up an industrial/scientific class that teaches how to capture things that are too fast or too slow for the human eye to see. Earlier in the class I got the chance to go to Joshua Tree with some friends and capture a few time lapses of the sunset. The desert is a such a strange beauty to me. I could honestly say I have never seen a sight like that before. My passion for photography started with moments like this. With a camera in my hands, I feel that I can open my eyes to so many different perspectives and fully intake a single moment. I hope you all enjoy my new blog as much as me. With love,

2 comments:

  1. Kailey, I think these are so great! The geometric designs and capturing the movement of water is so amazing. So glad you now have a blog. Is it okay for me to pass along your blog info to family and friends?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! I want everyone to see! I'll be posting new things frequently :D

    ReplyDelete