Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011






I'll interfere and hold no boundaries
I can calculate where the structure may fail
but choose to ignore these insights with a predigest stare
I may be gullible but trustworthy
I want nothing more than to be free of our foolishness
These jealous games we play
Jealous games in the bathroom mirror
Echoing all our sighs and sorrows
Gulping down your last taste of soap
To clean our all this clutter and muttering about
Spilling over boiling water
Tripping over the rug
I'm as secure as your untucked shirt
And I'll have none of this confusion.
Messing with the moments I open my eyes to
I'll be crazy like a fox sniffing out my dinner
Already warm, already tasty to my tongue
Because I knew all along
Where the branches might break.

1 comment:

  1. love the mirror effect on the second one.. lovely shapes!

    ReplyDelete